Trident Exterior Protection’s proprietary synthetic formula utilizes leading-edge technology to improve and maintain the appearance of your vehicle. It’s also CARB and EPA compliant (clean and safe).
UV inhibitors and nano-sized particles protect your vehicle from the sun’s harmful rays. Our product’s “engineered in” durability will keep your painted finish surface looking new, and also offers longer protection from harsh environments.
- Trident Exterior Protection bonds with your vehicle’s painted surface and chrome for a smoother finish and longer life
- Your painted surface is protected from fading and oxidation
- Easier to maintain and keep clean on a regular basis (bugs and dirt wash off much easier)
- Can be transferred from one owner to another
Thanks to continual testing and research, Trident provides superior protection with products that incorporate intensified repellants and UV protection — all while maintaining a safe environment.
- Resistance to fading
- Protects from permanent stains caused by food, drink, ink, blood, pets and more
- Additional coverage against ultraviolet-induced weakening of the surface resulting in cracking, loose seams, punctures or tears in leather or vinyl surfaces (less than 1/4 inch in diameter and less than 1 inch long)
- Your vehicle’s interior is easier to keep clean (with regular maintenance)
Rust and Undercoat Protection
- Provides sound insulation that greatly reduces road noise
- Manufacturers recommend protecting your vehicle against corrosion, which Trident delivers
- In just a few seasons, de-icing chemicals will rust and corrode your vehicle’s underbody and other exposed surfaces — Tridents protects your vehicle from this
In addition, this coverage includes 24/7/365 roadside assistance, which includes towing up to 25 miles, emergency mechanical service (hoses, belts) and fluids (gas, water, oil) to get your vehicle safely on its way. It also includes battery services, minor adjustments to the alternator and changing a flat tire with your good spare. All supplies are paid for by the customer.Coverage in all US territories and Canada.
YOU MUST CALL FOR AUTHORIZATION PRIOR TO ANY REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENTS
Paint-less Dent Repair
- Repairs most small dings and dents without going to the body shop
Road Hazard Tire and Wheel Protection
- Flat tire repair or replacement
- Wheel repair or replacement
- 24/7/365 emergency roadside assistance
- Towing up to 25 miles
- Fluids (gas, water, oil)
- Battery services (cables cleaned, jump, alternator adjustment)
- Changing flat tire with good spare
- Lock out services
Aftermarket Wheel Coverage Is Available
Optional Cosmetic Wheel Repair
Optional Key/Remote Replacement Coverage
Windshield Repair Coverage
- Fixes minor chips and cracks from road debris
- Helps save original glass
GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) Insurance
- Covers the difference, the “gap,” between your insurance payout and amount owed on the vehicle
- Reimburses your insurance company’s deductible (where permitted by state)
- Provides peace of mind when it comes to vehicle financing and your credit standing
- Is affordable, with low monthly cost
- Complete protection from all risks, including fire, theft, collision
- Protects new or used vehicles valued up to $100,000 (lesser limits may apply to other vehicles)
- Coverage for the term of loan or lease, or can be customized
- All programs fully covered by A-rated major insurers
- $500 to $1,000 deductible coverage (in most states and in most programs)
- $500 to $1,000 additional benefit coverage toward the purchase of a new vehicle at the original dealership (in most states and in most programs)
Etch Anti-theft Protection
- vehicle windows etched at 6 points
- vehicle body labeled at 6 points
- both windows and body (all 12 points) for total protection
Trident Etch Anti-theft Protection is …
Part of a successful nationwide vehicle protection program
Resistant to tampering by thieves
Verifiable and shared by law enforcement, insurance, agencies and salvage yards
Invisible security you can rely on
Tire and Wheel Protection
Our Tire and Wheel Protection protects your tires and wheels from damage caused by potholes, nails, glass, metal or debris on the road. Under this protection policy, wheels and tires are repaired or replaced; this includes mounting, balancing, valve stems, labor and tax.
Also included is 24/7/365 roadside assistance, which covers towing up to 25 miles, emergency mechanical service (hoses, belts) and fluids (gas, water, oil), battery services and minor adjustments to the alternator, changing a flat tire (with your spare) to get your vehicle safely on its way. All supply costs are your, the customer’s, responsibility.
Coverage in all US Territories and Canada.